Gonzaga University School of Law is an American Bar Association accredited law school.
Expand the categories below to review related consumer disclosures. If you need additional information or have any questions about consumer information, please email Kim Hai Pearson, Associate Dean of Academic Affairs and Program Innovation at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (509) 313-6120.
For the class entering in 2018
Median LSAT: 154
Median GPA: 3.32
Full Admissions Data (2018)
- Pass rate for first time GU Law test takers 82%
- State Average: 68.7%
- All Gonzaga Test Takers: 83.1%
- Pass rate for first time GU Law test takers 33%
- State Average: 49.2%
- Pass rate for first time GU Law test takers 73.9%
- State Average: 72.3%
- Pass rate for first time GU Law test takers 69.2%
- State Average: 57.7%
- Pass rate for first time GU Law test takers 73.5%
- State Average: 70.4%
Full Bar Exam Statistics, 2008-2018
Enrollment & Attrition Data
For a detailed snapshot of the class entering in 2018, visit our Admissions Class Profile.
Gonzaga University School of Law Learning Outcomes
1. Graduates will demonstrate knowledge of law and the legal system
2. Graduates will demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills.
3. Graduates will demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively as professionals.
4. Graduates will demonstrate competency in legal practice skills.
5. Graduates will demonstrate the ability act in an ethical and professional manner.
6. Graduates will demonstrate the willingness to serve the profession and the community at large.
Curricular Offerings 2016 - 2017
Typical first-year section size, excluding all small sections taught by full-time faculty: 49
Number of course titles, beyond the first year curricular, offered last year: 65
Number of upper division class room course sections with an enrollment:
Under 25: 54
25 to 49: 17
50 to 74: 6
75 to 99: 0
100 +: 0
Number of seats available in law clinics last year: 114
Number of field placements positions filled last year: 119
Number of seats available in simulation courses: 228
Students completely withdrawing must obtain a Complete Withdrawal form from the Law Registrar’s Office.
Financial Aid refunds will be returned in accordance with governmental and University regulations. The University reserves the right to change any costs and/or provisions without notice. It further reserves the right to withhold student information, including transcripts of record and diplomas, until said student’s account has been paid in full.
No student will be allowed to register for an ensuing semester if a balance is owed for a prior semester.
Read more: Adjustments & Withdrawals