There's nothing like a visit to Gonzaga to give you a feel for what makes us, us. And we love welcoming guests to our beautiful, 152-acre campus, which is easy to get to from any direction.
From I-90 Westbound or Eastbound
- Take Exit 282 – Hamilton Street
- Continue through the stoplight at the bottom of the exit ramp
- Turn left on DeSmet Avenue, then right into the BARC Parking Garage.
From Downtown Spokane
- Head north on Division St., which turns into Ruby St.
- Turn right onto Sharp Ave.
- Turn right onto Cincinnati St.
- BARC Parking Garage is on your left. Visitor parking is available on the 1st and 3rd floors.
For prospective students
If you are visiting campus as a prospective undergraduate student, please check in with the Admission Visit Center. Here are walking directions to the Visit Center from the BARC parking garage:
- Exit to the northwest of the BARC parking garage and head west across Cincinnati Street.
- Proceed past the Rosauer Center and across Dakota Street.
- Continue west past DeSmet Hall and toward College Hall, the large, 4-story brick building.
- Continue to the furthest west end of College Hall where a staff member will meet you outside.
If you are visiting for a scheduled Preview Day, please follow the instructions on your confirmation email.