The Rudolf Fitness Center is located in the heart of campus offering fun and innovative opportunities to make healthy life decisions. With something for everyone, amenities include:
- a full line, state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment,
- an indoor track,
- certified instructor-led group classes,
- a six-lane 25-yard indoor pool,
- a smoothie bar,
- three full-sized basketball/volleyball courts,
- an off-campus tennis facility
- and more.
All undergraduate students receive a membership and have access to the secure facility throughout the academic year using their student ID. With friendly staff and a community-oriented culture, the RFC is open and well used from early mornings into the late evening. Student employment opportunities are available ranging from referees, lifeguards, and fitness instructors.