We look forward to resuming a normal campus visit program in the near future. Operating under COVID-19 safety guidelines, at this time we are able to offer limited in-person campus tours for admitted first-year and transfer students through May 14th. Beginning May 17th, we have limited in-person campus visits available to any student, accepted or prospective. We appreciate your understanding as we continue to navigate safety protocols for our county and campus during this pandemic. We look forward to connecting with you soon.
Admitted Students, register for a campus tour HERE.
Please note, you will need your (or your student’s) credentials in order to register. Login using your email address (the one you used on your Common Application) and the password you have set. If you have not logged in to your application status page yet or you have forgotten your password, just click ‘Forgot Your Password?’ and follow the prompts.
All students, register for a campus tour after May 14th HERE.
Please note, registration for June visits will open in mid-May.
Visiting campus is the best way to discover if Gonzaga is the right fit for you. We want your visit to Gonzaga to meet your calendar, interests, and needs, so we offer a variety of options. Take a look below, then contact our Visit Office at 1.800.322.2584, ext. 6531, firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out a Visit Request Form. Because our visit options vary based on the time of year, please check our offerings before booking any travel accommodations.
If you are a graduate student, connect with your program here to arrange a visit.
Admitted Student Campus Tours
Offered Monday thru Friday March 1st through May 14th
- Register and learn more about our Admitted Student Campus Tours
- Please note, you will need your (or your student’s) credentials in order to register. Login using your email address (the one you used on your Common Application) and the password you have set. If you have not logged in to your application status page yet or you have forgotten your password, just click ‘Forgot Your Password?’ and follow the prompts.
Offered Monday thru Friday beginning May 17th
- Register and learn more about our in-person visits
- Registration for June visits will open in mid-May
Offered during the Fall and Spring
Offered Monday thru Friday year-round
- Visit with an Admission Counselors to talk about your specific academic and extracurricular interests, as well as financial aid and scholarship opportunities.
- Available to high school seniors, juniors, and transfer students.
Offered Monday to Friday during the school-year
- Available to high school seniors and juniors. Reserved for seniors during the spring.
- Schedule a virtual faculty meeting
Contact email@example.com for virtual options.
Explore our Virtual Gonzaga page for multiple virtual visit opportunities
- Live tours
- Student panels
- Information sessions and admission interviews
- Faculty or student meetings
- And more!
If you can't attend a scheduled visit, do not worry. We also offer a self-guided virtual tour option. Go to www.gonzaga.edu/virtualtour to explore Gonzaga's campus.