As you navigate the exciting and sometimes overwhelming world of college admissions, we welcome you to contact us anytime with questions or concerns. The Office of Admission has created this page to keep parents informed about the admission process and what's going on around campus.
Please feel free to explore this site to learn more about our community and to stay up-to-date on admissions procedures. And, as always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
Stephen Keller, Ed.D.
Senior Director of Admission
800-322-2584, ext. 6572
- Facts and Figures
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar & Resources
- Course Catalog
- Why Gonzaga?
- Admission Timeline
- Admission Requirements
- First-Year Application Deadlines & Process
- Transfer Application Deadlines & Process
- Find the Counselor that works with your student's High School
- Information for Admitted Students and Families
- Spokane (Arts, Entertainment, Recreation, Sports, Dining, Shopping, Events)
- Hotels near Gonzaga (that also give discounts for visiting families!)
- Schedule a visit
- Visits and Events for Admitted Students and Families