Welcome to Gonzaga's Financial Aid Office! We are dedicated to helping students and families in the pursuit of their educational goals by providing excellent service in a professional, individualized manner. We believe money should never come between a qualified student and a Gonzaga education. Honoring this philosophy, we do everything in our power to help you pay for your education. We have an experienced, well-staffed office eager to help. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Direct: (509) 313-6582
Text: (509) 553-0975
Toll Free: (800) 793-1716
Fax: (509) 313-5816
Financial aid staff and counselors are available Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm and Wednesdays from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Our Office is located in the Crosby Center, Suite 001.
- NASFAA Certified Financial Aid Administrator (CFAA)
- Seventeen NASFAA Professional Credentials earned
- Oversees financial aid management systems and reporting.
- Supervises operation of financial aid department.
- Compliance for state and federal regulations.
- NASFAA Certified Financial Aid Administrator
- Four NASFAA Professional Credentials earned
- Assistance with loans in repayment.
- Direct Loans / Perkins Loans / Private Loans.
- AmeriCorp and TEACH Grant Processing.
- Assist Yellow Ribbon and Veteran Programs.
- Executive JD students.
- Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice (DNAP) students.
- Manages and oversees endowed scholarship funds.
- Manages and oversees departmental scholarship awarding.
- Manages and oversees the Ministry Institute and Bishop White Scholarships.
- Manages the Center for Global Engagement scholarships.
- NASFAA Cost of Attendance Professional Credential earned
- Processes Alumni Graduate Education Scholarship.
- Processes Tuition Waiver awards.
- Processes athletic aid awards.
- Two NASFAA Professional Credentials earned
- Oversees outside scholarships.
- Assists with Gates Millennium, Ford Family Scholarship, Daniels Fund and College Success Foundation.
- Processes financial needs analysis forms.
- Processes Resident Advisor Waivers.
- Processes Special Condition Financial Aid Appeals.
- Processes Federal Direct Loan origination and certification.
- Processes Private Loan origination and certification.
- Processes Institutional Loan requirements and notifications.
- Provides entrance and exit loan interviews.