FAMILY DISCOUNT POLICY
Gonzaga University provides a Family Discount when there are multiple siblings simultaneously enrolled as full-time, matriculated undergraduates. In such an instance, the older of the siblings receives a 10% reduction of tuition. In the event that there is a third sibling simultaneously enrolled, a 20% tuition reduction is provided to the oldest sibling and a 10% reduction to the middle sibling. Notification of simultaneous enrollment needs to be provided by the family to the Financial Aid Office prior to the start of the semester; retroactive discounts will not be honored.
Terms & Conditions
- Siblings must be enrolled as full-time, degree-seeking undergraduates (enrollment in the Bachelor of General Studies program is exempt from the discount)
- Families/students must self-identify prior to the start of the semester(s) in which they are simultaneously enrolled, retroactive discounts for previous terms will not be honored
- Siblings must be dependents for financial aid purposes
- Siblings must reside in the same household
- The total amount of institutional aid, including grants, scholarships, athletic scholarships, tuition waivers, family discounts etc., cannot exceed the cost of tuition in any given semester
- The discount can be split equally among all siblings at the request of a family, so long as all siblings consent to the change in award.
- The discount is not offered for the summer term
Amount of discount depends on number of siblings attending
- Two siblings: 10% tuition discount provided to the older sibling, youngest sibling does not get a discount
- Three siblings: 20% tuition discount provided to the oldest sibling and 10% discount provided to the next oldest sibling, youngest sibling does not get a discount
- Four siblings: 30% tuition discount for the oldest, 20% for the next oldest, 10% for third oldest, and youngest sibling does not get a discount