First-year students should apply online at Transfer students should apply using Gonzaga's Transfer Application.

Statue of St. Ignatius with St. Al's in the background

First-Year Students

You haven't graduated from high school (although you may have some college transfer credit), or you have never attended college.

Teacher laughing with student

Transfer Students

You have taken post-secondary coursework after your high school graduation.

Students chatting on campus

International Students

You are not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. (Contact if you are submitting the Common App).

drone view of campus in the morning

Reapplying, Returning or Deferring

You applied previously, have been absent and are not on leave, or were admitted within the past year and deferred.

front of College Hall

Contact the Office of Admission

502 E. Boone Avenue