This application is intended for students who have formally requested a deferral following admission to the University. If you have formally deferred your admission, please submit the required documents listed below. Contact the Office of Admission with questions about the process: email@example.com or 1-800-322-2584 or 509-313-6572.
The following requirements must be met to qualify as a deferred student:
- You were admitted to Gonzaga
- You formally deferred your admission to Gonzaga
Please submit the following documents by the deadlines listed below:
- Quick Application for Deferred Students
- Final high school transcript (required for deferred first-year applicants and transfer students who have earned less than 30 semester credits of transferable coursework)
Deferred students must submit the required documents by the deadlines as follows:
- November 15th for Spring Semester
- December 1st for Fall Semester (late consideration deadline, February 1st)
Details About Your Deferment
Important information about your deferment is on your “Deferment Letter” in your application portal. If you have forgotten how to log in or need to reset your password, please refer to these directions.