At Gonzaga University School of Law, expect to conduct a rigorous and thorough examination of the law. Expect to read it, study it, analyze it, pull it apart, and piece it back together.
Expect to put what you’ve learned into practice.
While at Gonzaga Law, you will:
- benefit from Gonzaga’s nationally recognized two-year legal research and writing requirement.
- participate in oral advocacy competitions, where Gonzaga teams have consistently dominated award categories.
- build the foundational skills that will become the cornerstone of your successful legal career.
- write briefs and memos, conduct negotiations and strategy sessions, shape arguments, make your case.
- ask yourself, “Have I done the right thing on this case? Has justice been served? Have I helped anyone?”