Connect. Learn. Give Back.
Welcome to your new alumni page. From here, you can access your new online directory, learn about upcoming CLE opportunities, contact the Alumni & External Relations Department, give a financial gift and much more.
There are a variety of ways you can stay involved, from near or afar. We have programs that will fit your everyday busy schedule and still allow you to feel invested in the future of Gonzaga Law. If you are looking for a way to stay involved, pick from one of our many programs listed below and contact us today.
- Student Mentoring: Our Mentoring Program pairs 1L students with a 2L/3L mentor through the Smitty Leadership Fellows Program. After being mentored by upperclass students, alumni provide mentoring prior to the beginning of students' second year so they can connect with distinguished alumni, both locally and across the country, who are actively engaged in the profession.
- Class Agent: Are you wanting to play a role in making your reunion unique and memorable? As a Class Agent, you will be involved in selecting events, locations and recruiting fellow classmates to attend your reunion. Contact Sarah Guzman today.
- Admitted Student Outreach: Share your GU Law experience with prospective students through a brief email or phone call. To participate, please contact the Admissions team.
- Give a Financial Gift: Support Gonzaga Law through a financial gift today through the Give Online page. Consider becoming an Annual Fund donor and supporting our student scholarships and programs through yearly gifts.
- Attend an Event in Your Local Area: We host luncheons, happy hours, pre-game socials, lectures and many more events in cities all over the country. To make sure you don’t miss out, subscribe for free to our monthly E-News email.
- Be a Moot Court Judge: Becoming a moot court judge is a great way to get involved with the student body and have fun while doing it. This is a one-time commitment that would require four hours. Contacting Vicky Daniels for more information.
- Mock Interview Program: Your experience with job interview preparation and proctoring interviews for your firm will be beneficial for our students. To participate, contact the Center for Professional Development.