Since 1912, Gonzaga University School of Law has been committed to giving our students the highest quality legal education possible. Contributions from alumni and friends greatly impact the daily lives of our students.
For generations, Gonzaga’s Jesuit mission of service has supported a rigorous, personalized and quality legal education designed to make our students compassionate and effective advocates. To continue this rich tradition of leadership success, we need the ongoing support of alumni and friends. We need you.
Gifts to Gonzaga Law may be utilized to support:
- Student Scholarships
- Outstanding faculty who are committed to excellence in teaching, scholarship, and service
- A first-rate library
- Student organizations, such as Moot Court and Law Review
- A comprehensive, innovative legal curriculum
- Faculty scholarship
- A legal clinic that has impact throughout Washington state
- And so much more, as we update core programs and introduce new initiatives
Make The Most of Your Support
The Gonzaga Law School Foundation supports the law school’s students and academic programs because of our generous alumni and friends. Annual gifts make up approximately 60% of our total dollars raised which shows we have dedicated supporters who give back year after year. We are committed to providing a rigorous, personalized, quality legal education designed to inspire our students to pursue justice and find solutions through their work as lawyers and community leaders. To continue this important work we need the ongoing support of alumni and friends.
You have an extraordinary opportunity to impact the lives of Gonzaga Law students in a way that speaks to your values and passions. With a planned gift, you have the ability to:
- Remove or reduce the financial burden of tuition for a Gonzaga Law student.
- Make Gonzaga Law accessible to a student who otherwise could not make the dream of a law school education possible.
- Help create a transformational learning experience by funding the purchase of new equipment or learning tools.
Contact the Alumni and Development department for more information.