Gonzaga University School of Law’s provides a record sealing project for those with a juvenile record in Spokane County. If you qualify for this service, the program may be able to seal your record free of charge.
You may be eligible for free record sealing as long as you:
1. Do not have an open criminal charge in the juvenile or adult court, nor are you completing a diversion agreement.
2. You do not owe any restitution to a victim in the juvenile case.
3. For Class A Felonies, it has been more than five years since the date of your last sentencing (disposition) or the date you were released from detention, jail, or prison, whichever is later.
4. For all other juvenile cases, including diversion, it has been more than two years since the date of your last sentencing (disposition) or he date you were last released from detention, prison, or jail, whichever date is later.
5. The record you are trying to seal is not Rape 1, Rape 2, or Indecent Liberties with Forcible Compulsion.
For more information, please contact JRSPGonzaga University School of Law
Center for Civil and Human Rights
721 N. Cincinnati Street
Spokane, WA 99220
(Next to the Gonzaga Baseball Field beside East Trent Avenue. The Center for Civil and Human Rights is on the third floor.)