Students completely withdrawing must obtain a Complete Withdrawal form from the Law Registrar’s Office.
Financial Aid refunds will be returned in accordance with governmental and University regulations. The University reserves the right to change any costs and/or provisions without notice. It further reserves the right to withhold student information, including transcripts of record and diplomas, until said student’s account has been paid in full.
No student will be allowed to register for an ensuing semester if a balance is owed for a prior semester.
Complete Withdrawal Schedule:
- Monday, August 23 – Friday, September 3, 2021: 100%
- Begin “W” Grade Assignment for Course Withdrawal
- Saturday, September 4 – Friday, September 10, 2021: 80%
- Saturday, September 11 – Friday, September 17, 2021: 60%
- Saturday, September 18 – Friday, September 24, 2021: 40%
- After Friday, September 24, 2021 – No adjustment given
Please see the Student Accounts website for information on Complete Withdrawal Adjustments
Dropped or Withdrawn Credit Schedule:
- Prior to and through Friday, September 3, 2021: 100% tuition adjustment
- After September 3, 2020: No adjustment given
Note: A finance charge of 12% per annum pro rata (365 days) or a rebilling fee of 1% of the total amount due or $3, whichever is greater, will be added to a student’s account on any amount more than thirty days past due.