Complete Withdrawal from the University

Students who withdraw and/or take a leave of absence must meet with a professional in the Registrar's Office to begin the paperwork and learn what other offices need to be contacted. An unofficial withdrawal results in 100 percent forfeiture of tuition.

Tuition adjustments are based on the effective dates of complete withdrawals (please select the appropriate semester to review the dates). Room and board charges will be prorated throughout the semester. Financial aid funds will be refunded in accordance with governmental and University regulations.

Course/lab fees are only refundable during the 100% adjustment period.