Submit a Report

Reporting Options

Gonzaga University has a number of different options for submitting reports about issues, concerns, and violations of policies and this page contains links to several of those options.

Need to Submit a Report to the Resolution Center for Student Conduct and Conflict?

Reports of alleged violations of the Student Code of Conduct can always be submitted to the Resolution Center. The Resolution Center has collaborated with other University departments to offer a central reporting option for concerns regarding Compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines. If the incident you are reporting involves only COVID-19 concerns, please use the COVID-19 Compliance Reporting Form. If the incident you are reporting involves COVID-19 concerns as well as other policy concerns, please use the Resolution Center Incident Reporting form.




Need to Submit a Report to another Gonzaga University Office?

Below are links to reporting options established by other University departments.