Students, Staff & Faculty
University members can access the Gonzaga Anti-Hazing Training by entering their University-issued email and password in the "Sign in" box. After logging in, scroll down to "My Courses" section to access the course.
Parents, Guardians & Community Members
Gonzaga community members without a University-issued email can access the training using the following steps:
- Enter the Gonzaga Anti-Hazing Training Portal
- Scroll down to the "Registration" box
- Enter your first name, last name, and email address
- If you are instructed to enter a learning path, input "GonzagaAnti-Hazing"
- Check your email for a Welcome Message containing your temporary password (may take up to 30 minutes to receive)
- Follow the Welcome Message instructions to log-in using the temporary password provided, and create a new password
- Scroll down to the "My Courses" section to access the course
If you have any issues with sign-in or accessing the courses, visit the Support Portal at portalhelp.ue.org Or click any Support Portal link on the site. You may also Test Your Configuration to ensure your computer meets all System Requirements.
Questions about Gonzaga’s hazing policy and reporting should be directed to the Resolution Center for Student Conduct and Conflict at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-313-4009.