The Resolution Center for Student Conduct and Conflict is responsible for reconciling issues of student misconduct.
Our processes provide transformative opportunities as we guide students to engage in ethical discernment, develop enhanced decision-making skills, and learn to accept ownership for actions.
We aspire to create an environment in which community members:
- appreciate the importance of intrinsic ownership, accountability for actions, and a willingness to make things right
- exemplify honesty and integrity as community values
- understand that needs of individuals are balanced with the needs of the community and the common good
- listen to different perspectives and repair relationships to co-exist civilly and safely
- demonstrate a positive, non-adversarial orientation towards other community members
- learn from setbacks but not let them become obstacles that define identity or limit future success