This page contains information on current testing options and guidance for student, faculty and staff.
Walk-in testing has concluded for the semester.
Signs, Symptoms and Exposure (SSE) Testing
- If you are showing signs or symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19:
- SSE testing will be available through Friday, May 7, 2021.
Gonzaga has contracted with two medical laboratories in Spokane to conduct testing. Professionals will be on campus regularly and will provide ongoing support throughout the academic year. Test results are typically processed within 48 hours of the test date and reported to the Health and Counseling Services, as well as the Spokane Regional Health District.
Appropriate medical follow-up, including COVID-19 contact tracing, is provided by medical staff and trained COVID-19 contact tracers at the University.
Testing for Specific Student Populations
- Athletics will continue testing protocols for student athletes for a number of weeks as competitions continue.
- Law School testing has concluded for the semester. Law students can participate in Bon Voyage testing if they choose.
- Gonzaga-in-Florence and other Study Abroad students may require tests prior to departure. Please contact the Center for Global Engagement for information and details.
Faculty and Staff Testing
Faculty and staff seeking testing are asked to contact their health care provider, and quarantine if you are experiencing symptoms.
Report a positive test result to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.