This page contains information on current testing options and guidance for students, faculty and staff.
Student Signs, Symptoms and Exposure (SSE) Testing
Testing is vital in determining COVID-19 infection and mitigating spread. We will continue to use best practices around testing individuals for the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes COVID-19.
If you are showing signs or symptoms of COVID-19
Call Health & Counseling Services at (509) 313-4052 for an appointment to be tested.
If you have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19, or have tested positive for COVID-19
Call the COVID-19 Hotline at (509) 313-7070 (ext. 1).
How and Where to Test
- Spokane Regional Health District (SRHD) lists these at-home testing resources.
- At your local pharmacy
- Report results to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free COVID-19 Community Testing Sites*
- Visit the SRHD website for current information including times, days, locations, and to schedule appointments.
- These sites are open to anyone who is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or has recently been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Testing is free. If you have current health insurance, please bring your insurance information with you to the site.
- On-site language translation services are available.
*Testing services are provided by Discovery Health MD and supported by Spokane Regional Health District and the Washington State Department of Health (DOH).
Faculty and Staff Testing
Faculty and staff seeking testing are asked to take an at-home test or contact their health care provider get tested, and to isolate if you are experiencing symptoms. For information on how and where to test, see the section above.
Report a positive test result to Human Resources at email@example.com as soon as possible.