Fall 2021 Return to Gonzaga Plans
End of Spring Semester Information
Here are some key things to know as the semester comes to a close:
- End-of-Semester Resources: Help everyone stay safe by viewing these end-of-semester celebration and move-out resources.
- Commencement: We are pleased to safely celebrate and recognize the Class of 2021 on May 8 and 9! Details and schedules are on the Commencement website.
- Vaccinations: Gonzaga is hosting vaccination clinics, in partnership with Providence Health Care. We encourage everyone to get vaccinated. Info on the Vaccinations page.
- Testing: While walk-in and surveillance testing has concluded for the semester, "Bon Voyage" and Signs, Symptoms and Exposure (SSE) testing is still available. Visit the Testing page for details.
- Travel: Planning on traveling this spring or summer? Please review our Travel Guidance for students.
- Campus tours: We are able to offer limited in-person campus tours for admitted first-year and transfer students through May 14. See the Admission Visit page for more info.
Zags: Help Keep Our Community Safe!
With vaccines rolling out, the sun shining, and a desire to celebrate the end of the Spring Semester, it's easy to forget we are still in a global pandemic.
However, cases of COVID-19 have been spiking recently and new strains of the virus are popping up. It's critical that we keep wearing masks properly – and taking care of them – to help reduce the spread of the virus.
Dr. Charlita Shelton also has some tips and reminders to keep us all safe..