Fall 2020 Campus Reopening
The health, safety and welfare of our students, faculty, staff and local community is the number one shared priority as we work to fulfill our educational mission and manage university operations during the global pandemic.
- Our approach, rooted in our Mission, provided flexibility for students and families to choose if they wish to attend the Fall semester remotely or on campus. Our Frequently Asked Questions cover many common questions.
- Our plans were developed by a campus-wide Pandemic Response Task Force, based on guidance from local, state and federal agencies. Read the Student Arrival & Return to Gonzaga Guide for details.
- No matter the discipline or mode of course delivery, our goal has been to continue to foster the tight-knit and supportive community that is a hallmark of the Gonzaga experience.
- Undergraduate classes began Tuesday, Sept. 1 and conclude Friday, Dec. 11, with the last day of finals Friday, Dec. 18.
- Students will have the option to return home for the Thanksgiving Holiday (Nov. 27–25), or stay on campus through the end of the semester.
- All instruction after the Thanksgiving Holiday will be distance delivery.
- We will ask students who elect to travel outside of Spokane County for the Thanksgiving Holiday not to return to campus for the remainder of the semester.
- In order to understand your plans, ALL RESIDENTIAL STUDENTS are required to complete the Fall 2020 End of Semester Plans form available on ZagLiving before October 25, 2020. Learn more about the survey here.