Spring 2021 Return to Campus Information
The spring semester at Gonzaga University is nearly upon us, and we are looking forward to having students back on campus very soon.
Review these guides to ensure you are ready to Zag On this spring.
- Spring Semester Plans were announced on November 16, 2020.
- Changes to the Academic Calendar were shared with the community on October 9, 2020 and December 15, 2020. The modified calendar:
- Removes Spring Break from Spring 2021 calendar.
- Pushes the start of the semester back by 1 week to January 19.
- Adds two additional Reading Days in-between President’s day and Good Friday. These will be Thursday, March 11 and Friday, March 12, 2021. No classes will be held.
- Changes the Spring Faculty Conference to Thursday, January 14.
- Information about on-campus housing move-in is forthcoming.
- These changes do not necessarily pertain to Law or Online Graduate Programs.
The health, safety and welfare of our students, faculty, staff and local community is the number one shared priority as we work to fulfill our educational mission and manage university operations during the global pandemic.
- Our approach, rooted in our Mission, provided flexibility for students and families to choose if they wish to attend the Fall semester remotely or on campus. Our Frequently Asked Questions cover many common questions.
- Our plans were developed by a campus-wide Pandemic Response Task Force, based on guidance from local, state and federal agencies. Read the Student Arrival & Return to Gonzaga Guidefor details.
- No matter the discipline or mode of course delivery, our goal has been to continue to foster the tight-knit and supportive community that is a hallmark of the Gonzaga experience.