This page contains University contact information and resources, as well as general resources for more information about the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Resources for the Gonzaga Community
Gonzaga University Call Center
For general questions related to the University's reopening plans and COVID-19 response.
Phone: +1 (509) 313-7070
Student Health resources
Health & Counseling Services website
Resources during Coronavirus
Employee health resources
- Teladoc – Visit teladoc.com/premera, then click “Set up account” and provide the required information. You can also call Teladoc at +1 (855) 332-4059 for assistance.
- Premera Nurseline – Gonzaga employees and covered dependents can access by calling +1 (800) 841-8343
- Health Advocate – All Gonzaga employees and their family members can access this benefit by calling +1 (866) 695-8622 or visiting benefits.gonzaga.edu
Sign up to receive ZagAlert emergency notifications
Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Resources
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Washington State Department of Health – Coronavirus Call Center: +1 (800) 525-0127
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Latest Updates
- Washington State Department of Health
- Archive of messages to the Gonzaga University community
CARES Act Information
Gonzaga University received $2,772,508 in funding from the Federal CARES Act. The University signed and returned the Funding Certificate and Agreement attesting that Gonzaga will provide at least 50% of the funds received ($1,386,253) under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students.
The total amount of Emergency Financial Aid grants distributed to students under Section18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act as of June 1 2020 is $1,386,253.
The estimated total number of students at Gonzaga that were eligible to request CARES Act funds was 6025. The total number of students who have received an Emergency Financial Aid grant is 907.
Gonzaga University created a web-based form for students to complete to request CARES Act funding. The requests were reviewed by Financial Aid staff and awarded to eligible students. The staff awarded the amount the student requested as long as funding remained. The application was closed on May 28.
Students were provided the following information to guide them in completing an application:
Gonzaga has received funding through the CARES Act to assist students negatively impacted by the COVID-19 Pandemic. Emergency funding is intended to cover food, housing, course materials, technology, health care, childcare, and other expenses related to the disruption of campus operations due to coronavirus.
If you missed applying for the CARES Act funding and you have experienced financial hardship please consider filing a financial aid appeal through Student Financial Services.