This page contains University contact information and resources, as well as general resources for more information about the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Resources for the Gonzaga Community
Health & Counseling Services
Study Abroad Office
Law Student Resources
Online Student Resources
Well Being ResourcesOur Wellness Toolbox includes information, resources, and apps to help students navigate their well-being.
Employee Health Resources
- Doctor on Demand – Visit www.doctorondemand.com/microsite/premera, then click “Register” and provide the required information to set up an account.
- Premera Nurseline – Gonzaga employees and covered dependents can access by calling +1 (800) 841-8343
- Health Advocate – All Gonzaga employees and their family members can access this benefit by calling +1 (866) 695-8622 or visiting benefits.gonzaga.edu
Employee Assistance ProgramVisit gonzaga.mysupportportal.com or call +1 (888) 881-LINC (5462)
Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Resources
- World Health Organization (WHO) – COVID-19 advice for the public: Getting vaccinated
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – COVID-19
- Washington State Department of Health – Coronavirus Call Center: +1 (800) 525-0127
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Latest Updates
- Washington State Department of Health
- Archive of messages to the Gonzaga University community
CARES Act Information
Information regarding emergency federal funding has moved to a new location.