Updated Visitor Guidelines
- As of March 26, 2022, masks are no longer required for all visitors in indoor settings, unless specifically directed by campus hosts.
- Visitors to campus are not required to show proof of vaccination or a negative test for entry to campus, unless specifically directed by campus hosts.
- Currently, there are no restrictions or requirements for capacity limitations or physical distancing for on-campus events.
Updated Organized Indoor Event Protocol
- GUEST Services has opened submissions for external third-party event requests effective immediately.
- Third-party (non-GU) event hosts holding an event on campus may elect to require proof of vaccination or a negative test for their event. This requirement should be clearly communicated to attendees in advance. It is expected that compliance for this elective requirement will managed by the event hosts and organizers, University staff will not be responsible for enforcing event requirements related to proof of vaccination.
- Masks are no longer required for indoor events as of March 26, 2022.
- Hosts and organizers of on-campus events may elect to require masking for specific indoor events. This requirement should be clearly communicated to attendees in advance. It is recommended that event hosts be prepared to provide masks for those who need a mask for entry. It is expected that compliance for an event-specific masking requirement will be managed by the event hosts and organizers.
- Any individual attending an event on-campus has the right to wear a mask for any reason, without explanation, in or on any campus facility or location, free of harassment or questioning, in accordance with State law. This includes any environment where the wearing of masks is considered optional by others.
Not finding the information you're looking for?