- Masks are required for all visitors, regardless of vaccination status, in all indoor settings, unless actively engaged in eating or drinking.
- Visitors to campus are not required to show proof of vaccination except at certain pre-specified events or activities. However, all attendees for ticketed Gonzaga Varsity Athletics events must show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID 19 test 72 hours prior to the event (please see additional information below).
- If other events, environments, or activities determine that proof of vaccination is advisable or required, information will be provided to visitors in advance.
- Visitors who have not been fully vaccinated must continue to wear masks and practice physical distancing, unless outdoors and separated from people not of their immediate household by at least six feet.
- Currently, there are no restrictions or requirements for capacity limitations or physical distancing for on-campus events.
This guidance is subject to change depending on changes in circumstances and directives from State authorities.
Attending Athletic Events
In accordance with federal, state, and local guidelines, proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required for entry to all ticketed Gonzaga University home athletic events. If a fan is unable to show proof of vaccination, they may provide documentation of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the event. Masks will also be required at all venues, unless actively eating or drinking.
- Fans ages 12+:
- Must be fully vaccinated, having received a final vaccination dose at least two weeks prior to event date (e.g., second dose of Pfizer/Moderna or single dose of Johnson & Johnson), and have a CDC-issued COVID-19 vaccination card showing fully vaccinated status presented at time of entry.
- Are required to provide proof of vaccination, including a CDC-issued Vaccination Record Card (or photo of their card) to enter into ticketed Athletic events.
- If fans 12 and older cannot provide proof of vaccination, they may present proof of negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the event date.
- Following are acceptable proofs of full vaccination (if 12+):
- CDC-issued Vaccination Record Card, which includes your name, type of vaccine provided, and date last dose administered).
- A photo of a vaccination card as a separate document.
- A photo of your vaccine card stored on a phone or electronic device.
- Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider electronic health record or state Immunization Information System record. Self-reported vaccination records that are not verified by a health care provider cannot be accepted.
- Fans ages 11 and under:
- Do not need to provide proof of negative COVID-19 test.
- ALL fans over the age of 5, regardless of vaccination status:
- Must wear masks covering their nose and mouth while inside the venue. Masks may be adjusted while actively eating or drinking.
- Gonzaga University students, faculty and staff can show their valid University ID (ZAGCARD) as proof of compliance with the University’s COVID-19 campus vaccination policy.
- This policy will be evaluated as federal, state, and local guidance is revised.