|TO:||The Gonzaga Community|
|FROM:||Anastacia Lee, COVID-19 Coordinator|
|SUBJ:||Campus COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics|
|DATE:||October 25, 2022|
We know that many of you will be traveling over the next couple of months to see friends, family, and other loved ones. While the COVID-19 booster is not a requirement for students at this time, it is highly recommended to bolster one’s protection against the most prevalent strains of COVID that are expected to circulate through communities in the winter months. These strains continue to heavily impact those who are medically fragile, and we call on you as a community member to do your part in keeping transmission levels low.
In preparation for your travels and winter months spent inside, we are offering a couple of opportunities to receive these necessary vaccinations this semester. The Washington State Department of Health Care-a-Van will be on-campus this fall and will offer the following vaccinations:
- Pfizer COVID-19 primary series for ages 12 and up
- Pfizer COVID-19 bivalent booster
- Moderna COVID-19 primary series for ages 12 and up
- Moderna COVID-19 bivalent booster
- JYNNEOS monkeypox vaccine for eligible community members (Eligibility Requirements found here).
Clinics have been scheduled for:
- Monday, October 31st from 10:30am-2:30pm in the Hemmingson Ballroom
- Monday, November 14th from 10:30am-2:30pm in Hemmingson 308 & Ballroom
- Additional clinics as needed or requested from the community
I continue to be so thankful for the Gonzaga community and the ways in which you all have consistently shown up for each other over the last few years. I know that communications on COVID can be tiresome and wear on your patience, but I hope that we keep it in mind to stay on this track toward a fully endemic response.