Dr. Thayne McCulloh, President of Gonzaga University will provide a brief presentation followed by introductions of some key administrators in the lives of students. All panelists will be available to answer your questions. This session was recorded on April 10th, 2021.
The panelists include:
- Dr. Thayne McCulloh, President
- Dr. Deena González, Provost and Senior Vice President
- Dr. Kent Porterfield, Vice Provost of Student Affairs
- Dr. Robin Kelley, Chief Diversity Officer
- Dr. Kristiana Holmes, DNP, APRN, FNP-BC, Director of Health and Counseling Services
- Nicola Mannetter, MA, Director of New Student and Family Programs
See image below for joining the webinar if you are being asked to sign in.