Welcome to Gonzaga University! This website is designed as quick resource for you. We've included links to many of the offices and services you may need throughout your time at Gonzaga.
In keeping with its Jesuit, Catholic, and humanistic mission, Gonzaga University takes seriously its solemn responsibility to safeguard the integrity of our natural world for present and future generations and is committed to being a leader in responsible environmental stewardship.
Your GU email account, Zagmail, is very important. Professors and Graduate School Staff use Zagmail as your primary contact. You are responsible for all information sent to Zagmail. After you register for classes, we can request your Zagmail account. Once your account is created, we will email you your Gonzaga email address and instructions for setting your password.
Please note: Gonzaga has had issues with the blocking/junk-mail functions of non-GU email accounts such as hotmail, gmail, yahoo, etc. If you forward your Zagmail to any of these accounts, you many not receive important (and official) emails from Gonzaga.
Student ID Cards
Your GU ID acts as your library card and is required for many general uses at Gonzaga, including sporting events. To obtain your ID Card you must be registered for classes and have your payment plan arranged. You can go to Student Financial Services in the lower level of Crosby or use one of their mail-in options. Be advised offices on campus may close for lunch.
When you register for classes you are automatically registered on Blackboard.
Please note: Not all classes will be on Blackboard as professors have to turn on their Blackboard site manually. If you do not see your course via Blackboard, please contact your professor directly.
We are dedicated to helping students and families in the pursuit of their educational goals by providing financial information and resources in a professional and individualized manner. We recognize the unique and intrinsic value of each person and are committed to serving all in an environment of equality, responsibility, and dignity.
Helping students develop a balanced and healthy lifestyle, Gonzaga University offers a series of wellness programs each year and provides peer-to-peer assistance and educational programs for students concerning fitness, spiritual guidance, alcohol, drugs and violence prevention.
We are here for students; helping with the myriad of challenges, questions, and concerns they may have; providing services and programs to meet their needs; and encourage their growth and development to the fullest potential.
The Graduate Student Association (GSA) is your organization! Comprised of a president and council, who represent the various graduate programs at Gonzaga, the GSA acts as the conduit for voicing student (both on campus and online) concerns to the administration and seeks to improve graduate education and student life at Gonzaga University. The GSA encourages scholarship and professional development by administering scholarships to students attending and/or presenting at conferences. The GSA also organizes many academic and social events throughout the year. To get involved with the Graduate contact the President, Amelia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gonzaga is a comprehensive university. Our focus is on providing resources and efforts that help students with their needs in or out of the classroom and both on and off campus.
- Morning Mail: is a daily email from the central university that includes administrative announcements and events. If you have not begun receiving these messages, please email tech support at email@example.com to be added to their list.
- Athletic Events: As a graduate student you are eligible to receive one basketball ticket to each of the men's and women's home games. Check Morning Mail before games for distribution times and be on the look-out for emails from the Athletic Tickets Office.
- What's up GU? Emails: Every week Colleen Vandenboom will email out a list of events happening at Gonzaga. On average there are over 1000 events at GU every year, the email will list lectures, plays and fun events happening on campus.
- Zagtivities is Gonzaga's clearinghouse for all clubs and events. Login with your user name (Zagmail email without the @zagmail.gonzaga.edu) and your password. As a graduate student you are welcome to join clubs or the Grad Student Council. You can also download the free app - CORQ (it's searchable by all sorts of categories, including free food!)
- TVRAS Newsletter: is a monthly email from the TVRAS office with information to share and upcoming TVRAS events. You can see the latest news and events from the newsletter at anytime on the TVRAS Blog.