To schedule an appointment or to see if a tutor is available for a drop-in discussion, please visit this link.
The Writing Center strives to assist Gonzaga University students in developing their skills as writers who communicate across and beyond the curriculum.
What we Provide
- A trained, courteous staff committed to sustaining a safe space for dialogue and inquiry
- Work spaces where writers from all areas of the University community can write, work with tutors and peers, read, and pursue research
- A focused learning environment for writers to focus on everything from initial brainstorming and drafting to final polishing and document design
- An opportunity to schedule one-to-one tutoring sessions with tutors and, with advance notice, group sessions
- In-class presentations about our services, as well as Writing Center Orientation sessions for faculty and students
*Writers are encouraged to take advantage of the resources listed on this website.
The physical location of the Gonzaga Writing Center is Room 121 of the Foley Center Library.
The Writing Center offers in-person tutoring in Foley Center Library 121. Please schedule online for an appointment with a writing tutor.
Late or Missed Appointments
- If you are more than five minutes late for an appointment, the session may be given to someone else.
- If you need to cancel an appointment, you can do so on WC online by selecting your appointment box and clicking "Cancel This Appointment". You can also call the Writing Center at 509-313-6610 or email us at email@example.com.