Your ZAGCARD is your connection to resources on and off campus.
Proper card care is essential. There is a chip inside the card with an antennae that wraps around the border of the card and a magstripe on the back of the card that needs to be read. You should keep your ZAGCARD with you at all times and never share it.
Typical ZAGCARD uses around campus
- Resident meal plan swipes and community meal plan swipes
- Bulldog Bucks
- Accessing Secured Doors
- Library Access
- Rudolph Fitness Center
- Athletic Events - student tickets or faculty/staff tickets
- Spokane Transit Authority (STA)
Important ZAGCARD care tips
- Do not:
- bend card or punch a hole in the card
- place labels or stickers on the card
- store the card in direct sunlight or expose to excessive heat
- use as an ice scraper
- If attaching your ZAGCARD on a lanyard, a hard acrylic case is recommended.
- Rubbing the card directly against materials such as leather can dull the finish making the text, image and magnetic strip difficult to read.
- Keep your card away from electromagnetic fields such as cell phones, microwaves, televisions and other cards with magnetic strips.
- Remove your ZAGCARD from your phone case prior to charging, if using a wireless charger.
A replacement fee will be need to be paid for cards that have become damaged due to misuse or improper care.
Local banking near campus:
- Alaska USA Federal Credit Union
- Banner Bank
- First Interstate Bank
- Numerica Credit Union
- Spokane Federal Credit Union
- Spokane Teachers Credit Union
- U.S. Bank
- Washington Trust Bank