Identities are always verified before we distribute anyone's ZAGCARD.
- We verify the name on file with the university matches your government issued ID.
- If your name doesn't match, you will need to update your name with the university by filling out the Request for Change of Name/SS#/Address with the Registrar’s Office if you are a student or contacting HR if you are an employee.
- We look at the picture on the ID to confirm it is you.
- We verify that the identification presented to us is an acceptable form of ID and valid.
- Please Note: we do not consider the following valid:
- Expired ID
- Voided (hole punched in your ID)
- Temporary/paper copies
- An image of your ID on your phone
Acceptable forms of ID:
Not acceptable forms of ID:
Acceptable documents in lieu of government ID
If an acceptable government photo ID is not available, all three of the following documents must be presented:
- Original birth certificate
- Original social security card
- A piece of mail sent and addressed to you that matches the address on file with the University
If you have not been issued a government photo ID or unable to provide all three documents, contact Campus Card Services at email@example.com.