- Appointments are for individuals or groups of 5 people or fewer – only 5 visitors total are permitted in the museum per time slot
- Appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance; no day-of visits can be scheduled
- All visitors are required to wear personal protective masks or face coverings while at the Jundt Art Museum
- Visitors are required to sign in and provide contact information per county, state, and Gonzaga University required contact tracing efforts
- Visitors must complete the GU Guest Check-In Form within 24 hours of their scheduled visit
Appointments are available Mondays through Fridays, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Please call the Jundt Art Museum at 509-313-6611 to schedule an appointment.
- Appointments will be officially approved ONLY with a confirmation e-mail from a museum staff member.
Learn more about the Gonzaga University Fall 2020 Campus Reopening plan at ZagOn.
- 200 E Desmet Ave., Spokane WA 99258
- Located on the southwest end of the Gonzaga campus.
- (509) 313-6843
- Wheelchair access available.
Free visitor parking is available at the museum accessed off of DeSmet or Pearl streets.