- All visitors to the museum, including students, faculty, and staff, are required to wear personal protective masks or face coverings at all times while at the Jundt Art Museum.
- All visitors are expected to abide by the other rules and protocols for campus visitors to Gonzaga University. Please review our campus visitor guidelines.
- As always, please also follow the Jundt Art Museum on Facebook or Twitter for up-to-date information, or call 509-313-6611 to double-check details prior to your visit.
The Jundt Art Museum will also be CLOSED the following days in the remainder of 2021:
- August 14 through August 29
- September 4 through September 6
- October 25
- November 25 through November 28
- December 20 through December 26
The beautifully-situated Jundt Art Museum houses the University's growing permanent collection of almost 5,000 objects, and presents special, temporary art exhibitions. During the year, the Museum exhibits works by local, regional, national, and international figures in many different media.
The museum houses a major research facility - the Print Study Room - which contains a range of materials on individual artists and art history. Additionally, it provides access to the electronic catalog of the Museum's holdings.