Open September 1, 2020, for Gonzaga Community ONLY by Appointment.
- Visits are limited to current Gonzaga University community members for educational purposes
- Appointments for individuals or groups of 5 people or fewer
- All visitors are required to wear personal protective masks or face coverings while at the Jundt Art Museum
- Visitors are required to sign in and provide contact information per county, state, and Gonzaga University required contact tracing efforts
- Faculty are invited to split their classes into groups of 5 students for back-to-back visits, and both self-guided and staff-guided tours are available.
Appointments are available Mondays through Fridays, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Please call Anna Stiles at 509-313-6611 to schedule an appointment.
- Appointments for the GU Community will be officially approved ONLY with a confirmation e-mail from a museum staff member.
The museum will publicize our plans, procedures, and guidelines for reopening to the general public when circumstances permit. Please also follow the Jundt Art Museum on Facebook or Twitter for up-to-date information.
Learn more about the Gonzaga University Fall 2020 Campus Reopening plan at ZagOn2020.
The beautifully-situated Jundt Art Museum houses the University's growing permanent collection of almost 5,000 objects, and presents special, temporary art exhibitions. During the year, the Museum exhibits works by local, regional, national, and international figures in many different media.
The museum houses a major research facility - the Print Study Room - which contains a range of materials on individual artists and art history. Additionally, it provides access to the electronic catalog of the Museum's holdings.