- Appointments are for individuals or groups of 5 people or fewer – only 5 visitors total are permitted in the museum per time slot
- Appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance; no day-of visits can be scheduled
- All visitors are required to wear personal protective masks or face coverings while at the Jundt Art Museum
- Visitors are required to sign in and provide contact information per county, state, and Gonzaga University required contact tracing efforts
- Visitors must complete the GU Guest Check-In Form within 24 hours of their scheduled visit
Appointments are available Mondays through Fridays, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Please call the Jundt Art Museum at 509-313-6611 to schedule an appointment.
- Appointments will be officially approved ONLY with a confirmation e-mail from a museum staff member.
Learn more about the Gonzaga University Fall 2020 Campus Reopening plan at ZagOn.
The Jundt Art Museum houses the University's permanent collection, and presents special and temporary exhibitions in its small display spaces.
Gonzaga's growing collection includes works by old masters (Rodin, Rembrandt, Goya, and Hogarth) as well as modern artists (Picasso, Warhol, Johns, Close, and Chihuly).
During the year, the Museum presents approximately six exhibition featuring historical and contemporary works by local, regional, national, and international figures in many different media