If a grade is missing at the time grades may be accessed, it means that the professor has not yet turned it in. Zagweb will tell you that “An ‘RD’ grade (Report Delayed) means no grade has yet been submitted” but please disregard this notice. If you have a course missing from your list of grades, THAT will indicate that the grade hasn’t been turned in. It WILL NOT say “RD”. Please check back later.
Grades are available through Zagweb only. Grades will not be posted and will not be given out over the phone, by email, or over the counter at the Registrar’s Office. Faculty assistants will not give out grades, and instructors will not post or release grades.
Do not consider your semester and cumulative GPAs as final until all of your grades are posted. Both could change as updates are made.
Grade Due Dates
Fall 2021 Grades Due to the Registrar’s Office by 11:00 a.m., Friday, January 7, 2022.
- Students will be able to begin accessing grades via Zagweb shortly after noon on January 7.
- Fall 2021 GPA Ranges and Grade Distributions will be available NO LATER than close of business on Friday, January 14.
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award Notifications will be made by Friday, January 21.
- Degrees will be posted the week of January 10. Pre-requested bar certifications will be sent out in the two to three days immediately following degree posting.
- Diplomas should be available for pick-up or mailing by February 1, and graduates will be contacted by email when they are available.
- Continuing student transcript requests will be processed no later than Friday, January 14, but preference will be given to graduate’s bar exam requests. All transcript requests must come through the webpage.
- Fall 2021 Incompletes must have a grade assigned by 11:00 a.m., Monday, February 7, 2022.