If a grade is missing at the time grades may be accessed, it means that the professor has not yet turned it in. Zagweb will tell you that “An ‘RD’ grade (Report Delayed) means no grade has yet been submitted” but please disregard this notice. If you have a course missing from your list of grades, THAT will indicate that the grade hasn’t been turned in. It WILL NOT say “RD”. Please check back later.
Grades are available through Zagweb only. Grades will not be posted and will not be given out over the phone, by email, or over the counter at the Registrar’s Office. Faculty assistants will not give out grades, and instructors will not post or release grades.
Do not consider your semester and cumulative GPAs as final until all of your grades are posted. Both could change as updates are made.
Grade Due Dates
- Fall 2017 Grades Due to the Registrar’s Office by 11:00 a.m., Friday, January 5, 2018
- Students will be able to begin accessing grades shortly after noon on January 5.
- Fall 2017 Class Ranks and Grade Distributions will be available NO LATER than Friday, January 12.
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award Notifications will be made Friday, January 19.
- Degrees will be posted the week of January 8. Pre-requested bar certifications will be sent out in the two to three days immediately following degree posting.
- Diplomas should be available for pick-up or mailing by January 29, and graduates will be contacted by email when they are available.
- Upper-class transcript requests will be processed no later than Friday, January 12, but preference will be given to graduate bar exam requests.
- Fall 2017 Incompletes must have a grade by 11:00 a.m., Monday, February 5, 2018.
For Accelerated and Traditional 1L Students ONLY: The Registrar’s Office will produce a hard-copy grade report that will list all of your fall grades, including your Legal Research & Writing provisional grade. The grade report will also have a cumulative GPA that includes your Legal Research and Writing provisional grade, and a notation of your class rank. These grade reports will be available no later than Tuesday, January 9 for you to pick up from our office. We will send you an email when they are available.