Gonzaga Law Transcripts

Our Registrar Team is here to help you gain access to both official and unofficial transcripts.

Please Note: Only requests made by the student/graduate will be honored.

Transcript requests are processed within one to two business days during non-peak times. Orders may be delayed during peak times such as registration, exam periods and at graduation when orders may process in three to five days. 

Official transcripts are used to prove attendance and graduate status for students, former students, and graduates for the purposes of employment, certification to a state bar association, or to attend or transfer credits to another school.




Unofficial transcripts are used for personal reference, though some entities may accept unofficial transcripts for employment, especially while still in law school.




Your Privacy

The Gonzaga University School of Law Registrar’s Office is responsible for maintaining the integrity and privacy of our law students’ academic information. Records are maintained in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA).

For more information regarding students’ rights under FERPA, please see the University’s Privacy Policy.

Students’ paper files are maintained for five years after graduation or last date of attendance, after which they are destroyed. Records of students enrolled at Gonzaga University School of Law are maintained by Registrar.

Contact Us

Send a message
721 N Cincinnati St.
Spokane, WA 99220
Phone: (509) 313-3733
Fax: (509) 313-5710