While students enjoy the Academic Dance Program curriculum, there are many additional opportunities to take advantage of outside the classroom.
Learn more about each of our 'Outside the Classroom' opportunities:
- Boundless: Gonzaga's student taught dance club.
- ZagDance: Free after school program for youth.
- Dance for Parkinson's: Helping Parkinson's patients through movement.
- American College Dance Association: Four day conference that Gonzaga dance students are selected to attend.
- Gonzaga Repertory Dance Company: The company has multiple performance opportunities from the American College Dance Association (ACDA) to tours and appearances outside the classroom.