The College of Arts & Sciences lives our Jesuit, Catholic, and humanistic character by providing learning experiences that transform our students, faculty and staff.
We do so by:
- encouraging self-reflection on life, faith and knowledge;
- engaging with meaningful problems in our local and global communities;
- pursuing the cause of social justice; and
- fostering scholarly inquiry, creativity and collaboration.
The College develops people for others, ready to face the intellectual, vocational and spiritual challenges of today and tomorrow.
Find information about how the College lives its mission in its Gonzaga University College of Arts and Sciences Vision 2024 Plan.
- Vision 2024 Mission, Goals, and Objectives
- Vision 2024 Strategic Plan, Revised 8-6-19