$20,000 over four years
To apply, students must:
- Complete the Application for Admission to Gonzaga University by December 1
- Complete the Charlotte Y. Martin Scholarship Application (including essays) by January 1
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5
- Be on track to graduate from a high school within the state of Montana
- To apply online, you must complete the scholarship application during this session. You will not have the ability to save your work. To help you speed the process, you may cut and paste your essay responses from a word document.
Deadline for completed applications is January 1
The Charlotte Y. Martin Scholarship was established in memory of Charlotte Martin, native Montanan and beloved benefactor of Gonzaga University. Gonzaga is a Catholic, Jesuit, liberal arts university dedicated to the education of the whole person. GU provides a nationally-commended education founded on classical principles, with a commitment to diversity.