Thank you for your interest in the 2019-2020 Alumni Association Scholarship. The deadline for 2019-2020 Scholarship Applications was February 1, 2019, and the application is now closed. If you are eligible, please consider applying next year. Applications will become available in November 2019 for the 2020 - 2021 Academic Year.
- To be eligible for the Alumni Association Scholarship, a student must be a child, grandchild, or sibling of a Gonzaga Alumnus.
- Scholarship awards are only applicable to Gonzaga University Undergraduate studies; recipients must be enrolled full-time (at least 12 credits per semester).
Please note, once you begin your application, you will need to complete it in one siting. Partial applications are not saved in the system.
It works well to write your application separately, and then cut and past the essay in the online scholarship form.
Awards are based on the following criteria:
- Presentation of application
- Impact Statement (Essay)
- At the end of the application,you will be asked to submit an impact statement. In 300 words or less, describe the impact that receiving the Alumni Scholarship would have on you and your future dreams. Your composition, grammar and presentation will be considered by the Alumni Association selection committee.
- Extracurricular activities
- Financial Aid (Must have a current a 2019-2020 FAFSA on file to be considered)
- Academic Performance
Awards will be announced in early April 2019, and all applications will be notified, even if they did not receive an award.
November 1st, 2018 - Application opens
February 1st, 2019, Midnight - All applications must be submitted
February through March 2019 - Scholarship Application Review
Early April 2019 - All applicants will be notified whether or not they received an award
Contact Crissy Byers at firstname.lastname@example.org