Thank you for your interest in the 2020-2021 Alumni Association Scholarship. The deadline for 2020-2021 Alumni Scholarship Applications is January 1, 2020.
- To be eligible for the Alumni Association Scholarship, a student must be a child, grandchild, or sibling of a Gonzaga Alumnus.
- Scholarship awards are only applicable to Gonzaga University Undergraduate studies; recipients must be enrolled full-time (at least 12 credits per semester).
Please note, once you begin your application, you will need to complete it in one siting. Partial applications are not saved in the system.
It works well to write your application separately, and then cut and past the essay in the online scholarship form.
Awards are based on the following criteria:
- Presentation of application
- Impact Statement (Essay)
- At the end of the application,you will be asked to submit an impact statement. In 300 words or less, describe the impact that receiving the Alumni Scholarship would have on you and your future dreams. Your composition, grammar and presentation will be considered by the Alumni Association selection committee.
- Extracurricular activities
- Financial Aid (Must have a current a 2020-2021 FAFSA on file to be considered)
- Academic Performance
Awards will be announced in Late March 2020, and all applications will be notified, even if they did not receive an award.
November 1st, 2019 - Application opens
January 1st, 2020, Midnight - All applications must be submitted
January through Early March 2020- Scholarship Application Review
Late March 2020 - All applicants will be notified whether or not they received an award
Contact Crissy Byers at firstname.lastname@example.org