- To be eligible for the Alumni Scholarship, a student must be a child, grandchild, or sibling of a Gonzaga Alum.
- Scholarship awards are only applicable to Gonzaga University Undergraduate studies; recipients must be enrolled full-time (at least 12 credits per semester).
- If a student received an Alumni Scholarship the previous year and still meets the required criteria, that Scholarship award will be renewed and the student does not need to resubmit the application.
Please note, once you begin your application, you will need to complete it in it's entirety. Partial applications will not saved in the system.
It works well to write your application separately, and then cut and paste the essay in the online scholarship form.
Awards are based on the following criteria:
- Completed online application
- Impact Statement (Essay)
- At the end of the application, you will be asked to submit an impact statement. In 300 words or less, describe the impact that receiving the Alumni Scholarship would have on you and your future dreams. Your composition, grammar and presentation will be considered by the Alumni selection committee.
- Extracurricular activities
- Financial Aid (Must have current FAFSA on file to be considered)
- Academic Performance
November 1, 2023
2024–25 Alumni Scholarship application opens.
December 15, 2023 at midnight
Deadline to apply and submit material for the 2024–25 Alumni Scholarship.
Late March–April, 2024
All 2024–25 Alumni Scholarship applicants will be notified, even if they did not receive an award.