The 2023–2024 Alumni Scholarship application closed on January 1, 2023 at midnight. Late applications will not be accepted.
- To be eligible for the Alumni Scholarship, a student must be a child, grandchild, or sibling of a Gonzaga Alums.
- Scholarship awards are only applicable to Gonzaga University Undergraduate studies; recipients must be enrolled full-time (at least 12 credits per semester).
- If a student received an Alumni Scholarship the previous year and still meets the required criteria, that Scholarship award will be renewed and the student does not need to resubmit the application.
Please note, once you begin your application, you will need to complete it in it's entirety. Partial applications will not saved in the system.
It works well to write your application separately, and then cut and paste the essay in the online scholarship form.
Awards are based on the following criteria:
- Completed online application
- Impact Statement (Essay)
- At the end of the application, you will be asked to submit an impact statement. In 300 words or less, describe the impact that receiving the Alumni Scholarship would have on you and your future dreams. Your composition, grammar and presentation will be considered by the Alumni selection committee.
- Extracurricular activities
- Financial Aid (Must have current FAFSA on file to be considered)
- Academic Performance
Awards will be announced in mid-April 2023, and all applicants will be notified, even if they did not receive an offer.
Early November 2022 – Application opens
January 1, 2023, Midnight – All applications must be submitted
January through March 2023 – Scholarship Application Review
Mid April 2023 – All applicants will be notified whether or not they received an offer
Contact Bob Finn at email@example.com