Hey Zags! Please see the below frequently asked questions from our alumni and friends!
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Email us at email@example.com or call 509-313-5999.
Please refer to the Registrar’s Office links below for a quick reference to common inquiries:
- To request an Official or Unofficial Transcript, please review the information found at www.gonzaga.edu/transcripts.
- To request a Duplicate Diploma, please review the information found at www.gonzaga.edu/academics/academic-calendar-resources/registrars-office/resources/duplicate-diploma-request
- To obtain an Enrollment & Degree Verification, please review the information found at www.gonzaga.edu/academics/academic-calendar-resources/registrars-office/resources/enrollment-degree-verification
Visit the Registrar’s website at www.gonzaga.edu/registrar to find additional information including important dates & deadlines and various forms.
Please utilize the Alumni Online Directory and follow the steps below.
- Select “First Time Login”
- Simply type in your first and last name and click “find”.
- The Account Look Up Results page will come up. Find your name and click the open circle next to it.
- The Account Look Up-Verify page will come up. Type in your ID number and click “verify”. If you don’t know your ID number, please request it here
- The Registration page will come up. Fill in all required fields noted with a red asterisk and click “submit” at the bottom. This is where you create your username and password as well.
- The information will be sent to our IT department and they will complete the process, which could take a day or so, but then you should be all set to go. If you need further assistance or have problems logging in please contact our IT department directly at 509-313-5550.
If you don’t wish to utilize the Alumni Online Directory, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with as much information as you know about the person you are trying to contact, and we will do our best to contact the person for you. Due to our confidentiality policy, we’re unable to provide alums contact information, however; we can reach out to them on your behalf and provide your contact information to them.
We always appreciate being notified of our alumni who have passed. This information is helpful for updating our records and we attempt to remember as many of them in the Gonzaga Magazine printed three times per year. Please email us at email@example.com.
Did you know that alumni are welcome to access our career resources? Please email our Director, Alumni & Employer Engagement, Erin Shields at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a coaching appointment or to learn more.
Below is a link to our webpage regarding the Alumni Class Audit Program. It is benefit for Alumni Association members and applies to undergraduate level lecture courses. If you are not a member yet you can purchase your membership here. Please feel free to contact the registrar’s office with questions regarding class availability or limitations. (email@example.com or phone 509-313-6592)
We do offer an admission application fee waiver to alums. Please encourage students through the Alumni Application Fee Waiver, which waives the undergraduate admission application fee. You are welcome to waive the fee for one or two prospective student(s)!
Here’s how you do it:
- Click the link above, or go to gonzaga.edu/alumnifeewaiver to fill out the form and then click Submit.
- The Office of Admission will receive a copy of each fee waiver and add it to the student's file.
- When the student applies for admission, they select “Gonzaga Alumni Fee Waiver” on Gonzaga’s “Member Page” of the Common Application. (This works better on a desktop than a mobile platform.)
The student does not pay the application fee before submitting the Common Application.
Information on eligibility and application process can be found here.
Please note: The application for the 2022–2023 academic school year is now closed.
Unfortunately neither the Office of Alumni Relations nor the University have tickets for sale for either home or away games.
Regular Season Away Game Tickets: We suggest visiting the game venue box office or your prefered secondary ticket sales site such as as StubHub or VividSeats for ticket availability.
WCC Tournament Tickets: We suggest visiting The Orleans Arena website regularly for ticket availability, especially as we get closer to tournament time. Single game tickets can typically be purchased at The Orleans box after the tournament starts (first come, first serve basis). You can also check with other WCC schools competing in the tournament or your preferred secondary ticket sales site such as as StubHub or VividSeats for ticket availability.
NCAA Tournament Tickets: We suggest visiting the NCAA Website, the venue website or secondary sites such as StubHub or VividSeats for ticket availability.
Unfortunately, due to licensing costs and restrictions with our databases, Foley Library is not able to offer database access for alumni. They do offer alumni with a valid Alumni Association Membership card a free library card, which can used to check out up to 25 items at a time. You can also browse the databases if you are inside the building, but full off-campus database access is limited to current GU students, faculty & staff only.
Due to these licensing restrictions, the library is also not able to offer database access for a fee.
We anticipate launching our New Zag Business Directory this February!
If you are a GU Alum, own a business and would like to be part of our pilot group, please follow the links and steps below.
Our goal is to have at least 100 businesses already registered in the directory data base before the public launch. Here are the steps:
- Just click on this link, fill out the fields listed, and watch for your confirmation.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggested edits to the process.
What seemed cumbersome? What would you change? What field did you wish was an option that was not?
We’ll follow up via email after your submission and let you know your NEW Gonzaga flag has been mailed!
Thank you again for your assistance — Go Zags!