Gonzaga Honors Portfolio
We know you are more than your test scores and GPA – we want to get to know you! Please submit a video or other electronic portfolio that serves as an introduction to what makes you special: your talents, passions, and achievements. We encourage you to think outside the box as you make your portfolio. We are looking for evidence of curiosity, creativity, commitment, resilience. We are excited to see your talent, read your writing, watch your robots, envision your business plan, accompany you in your service, or whatever you would like to share. Please limit videos to five minutes.
Online Honors Program Application
Acceptance to the Program presupposes a complete and successful application to the University itself.
Gonzaga Common Application Deadline: December 1
Honors Application Deadline: January 1
Decision Notifications Sent: mid-March
Acceptance into the Honors Program is through an application and electronic portfolio as well as:
- Intellectual achievement, leadership skills, self-expression, service to others, curiosity, creativity, commitment, and resilience
- While there is no minimum GPA or test score to be admitted to the program, current students in the program entered with a range of 3.61-4.0 unweighted GPA and 1160-1540 SAT or 28-36 ACT.
The following checklist outlines how to complete the Honors Application process:
- Complete and submit the Honors Application including:
- Main body of Honors Application
- Electronic Portfolio
- Complete and submit the Gonzaga University Application for Admission including:
- Application for Admission
- Supplemental Information (if applicable)
- Academic Teacher Evaluation
- School Report
- Official high school and college transcripts (if applicable)
- SAT I and/or ACT score reports
Students accepted into the Honors Program who want to attend must submit the University Confirmation Deposit and notify the Honors Program Coordinator by May 1.
Carie A. Weeks
Associate Director of Admission