In addition to the rich and challenging discussions found in the Honors Program classes, several benefits are awarded to Honors students:
- $1,800.00 per year scholarship.
- Waiver of cost for excess credits (19-24 credits). This benefit often allows students to double major, complete additional concentrations, and/or take a wide range of classes from various subject areas.
- Honors students may apply your Gonzaga financial aid while studying abroad (even if the program is non-Gonzaga sponsored). Additionally, you may apply to programs specifically for Honors students at Oxford, England and Glasgow, Scotland.
- The Honors Program Director serves as an additional advisor to each Honors student.
- First Year Honors students can live in the Honors Living Learning Community in Crimont Hall.
- All Honors students have access to the Honors Lounge and Kitchen, Honors Commons, free printing, plus study spaces and a TV lounge, located in Crimont Hall.