$20,000 over four years
Awarded to a High-Achieving Native American Student
Criteria For Application:
- May be either a first-year or transfer Native American student.
- Minimum GPA of 3.1 for high school applicants.
- Transfer students should have at least one academic year of college-level work completed with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Complete and submit the Application for Admission to Gonzaga University by December 1.
- Complete the Charlotte Y. Martin Native American Scholarship Application, including required essays, by January 1.
- Be enrolled in or descend from a federal and/or state recognized tribe.
Postmarked deadline for completed applications is January 1.
The Charlotte Y. Martin Native American Scholarship was established by the Charlotte Y. Martin Foundation at Gonzaga University to honor outstanding Native American students seeking to pursue their college degree at Gonzaga. Charlotte Y. Martin was a native of Montana and a beloved benefactor of Gonzaga University.
Gonzaga is a Catholic, Jesuit, liberal arts university dedicated to the education of the whole person. Gonzaga provides a nationally-commended education founded on classical principles, with a commitment to diversity.