Please review the Transfer Application Checklist:
- Complete Gonzaga's online Transfer Application.
- WAIVED: $50 application fee (contact email@example.com for the international student fee waiver instructions)
- Proof of English proficiency (choose from the following options)
- Native speaker
- Official TOEFL score of at least 550 written / 213 computer / 80 IBT or
- Score of 6.0 or better on the IELTS or
- Score of 3 or better in the APIEL test or
- SAT with subsections showing 500 or higher or a Composite ACT score of no less than 23 or
- Satisfactory completion of Gonzaga University’s English as a Second Language (ESL) program or
- Completion of Freshman Composition & Speech classes equivalent to Gonzaga ENGL 101 & COMM 100 with a B or better grade point average at a U.S. college or university
- Personal Essay and Activities List
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions. Please note that foreign transcripts must be evaluated by a professional foreign credential evaluation company. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for list of preferred companies.
- Note: if you have not completed at least 30 semester or 45 quarter credits of transferable work, please submit a final high school transcript
- One Transfer College Report
- Copy of Passport (emailed to email@example.com)
- If you need to send application materials, please use the following address:
Office of Admission
502 E. Boone Avenue
Spokane, WA 99258
Admitted students will be required to submit the following for immigration purposes:
- Completed Financial Declaration OR an official Sponsorship Letter
- Original bank statements which support the information provided on the Financial Declaration.