International Concurrent Enrollment Student Application Information

The first step is to check in with your current institution to see if they will grant you permission to be concurrently enrolled at Gonzaga University. If your institution does grant you permission for concurrent enrollment, you will need to provide the following documents for both immigration and registration purposes:

  1. Please complete our Non-Matriculated Registration Form online;
  2. Submit authorization from your DSO or RO (the immigration officials) at your current institution to attend Gonzaga for the designated period to;
  3. Copy of I-20 (or DS-2019);
  4. Copy of Passport picture page;
  5. Copy of visa (expired is ok);
  6. Copy of latest I-94.

Please send copies of these documents to our International Admissions Office at We cannot register you for courses until our office receives this required documentation. 

Learn more details about the concurrent enrollment process at Gonzaga University for non-degree-seeking students. You can also find more information about the schedule of courses offered per semester as well as our course descriptions and information about prerequisites in our university Undergraduate Catalog

Wondering about next steps after you are registered as a non-degree-seeking international student? Great question! Our International Student & Scholar Services will assist you in obtaining your Gonzaga University ID card as well as share other important information such as the payment process, how to purchase a parking passes, etc. Please contact our office directly at if you need further assistance as a concurrently enrolled student at GU. 

Contact International Admission