Gonzaga’s Master's in Communication and Leadership Studies curriculum encourages you to push boundaries, think critically and develop your leadership skills.
Our curriculum is dynamic. You can choose electives from both our Master's in Communication and Leadership program as well as our Master's in Organizational Leadership program, so you can customize the degree to fit your interests and needs.
Courses are designed to foster engagement, networking and brainstorming, and equip you with practical and applicable skills you can put to immediate use on the job right now. Our small class sizes create an environment that is ideal for meaningful interaction with both your professors and fellow students.
- Apply communication and leadership theories and models to understanding and resolving complex real-world challenges
- Enhance skills in planning, presenting and evaluating digital, written and spoken communication for maximum impact
- Increase intercultural communication competencies that foster inclusive and equitable environments for all members of an organization
- Recognize and resolve ethical issues in communication and leadership in line with commitments to norms such as justice, care and pluralism
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge in a sub-field of communication and leadership
- Grow in leadership abilities by enhancing: strategic and critical thinking skills; knowledge and confidence in self-expression; relational savvy in groups and teams; and creativity and the ability to engage with ambiguity and complexity
- 4 Core Classes - includes 1 required on-campus immersion
- 5 Elective Classes
- 1 Capstone Class