You have many options for financing your master’s degree. Those options include, scholarships, employer reimbursement and federal financial aid, which is not base on need.
We are here to help and ready to discuss the various ways to fund your education.
Call or Text (509) 313-6240 or (866) 380-5323
- $940 per credit
- 30 credit program
- Graduate student financial aid is not based on income
- Eligible students can receive up to $20,500
- Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) annually to be eligible
- Gonzaga University’s school code is 003778
- Students must be admitted as a matriculated student in a graduate program in order to receive federal financial aid
- The Master's in Communication & Leadership Studies program offers scholarships available for new students beginning in the program.
- You can access the scholarship application here.
- Gonzaga’s Financial Aid Office maintains a database of scholarships for students to access, search and apply for awards.
Assistantships provide graduate students with some financial help to pursue their degree.
There are a limited amount of positions available. For questions or to submit an application, please contact Kristin Telin at 509-313-3485 or email@example.com.
- Work closely with faculty members
- Gain further expertise in your field; enhance research skills and develop pedagogical skills
- Acquire experience in leadership, interpersonal effectiveness and performance evaluation
Assistantship Application Deadlines
- August 1st for Fall
- December 10th for Spring
- April 10th for Summer
As a demonstration of our appreciation and respect for military service, we offer a 10% tuition discount to all active service members, active service members’ spouses and veterans.
To learn more about benefits and support available to members of the armed services, contact Gonzaga's Office of Veterans Affairs at (509) 313-6596.
- Boeing - 10% Discount*
- Bank of America - 10% Discount*
- Federal Employees - 10% Discount*
- Catholic Diocese of Spokane
Gonzaga University in partnership with the Catholic Diocese of Spokane offers a 50% tuition reduction to qualified full-time teachers, principals and Pastoral/Diocesan Ministers working in schools or parishes under the auspices of the Catholic Diocese of Spokane.
Details can be found here.
*Proof of employment is required for discount.
Employer Tuition Reimbursements
Many organizations offer tuition reimbursement programs. Please check with your benefits department for details.
You can work with the Student Accounts office to set up a payment plan for your tuition.