You have many options for financing your master’s degree. Those options include, scholarships, employer reimbursement and federal financial aid, which is not base on need.
We are here to help and ready to discuss the various ways to fund your education.
Call or Text: (509) 313-6240 or (866) 380-5323
- $1,020* per credit
- 30 credit program
- Graduate student financial aid is not based on income
- Eligible students can receive up to $20,500
- Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) annually to be eligible
- Gonzaga University’s school code is 003778
- Students must be admitted as a matriculated student in a graduate program in order to receive federal financial aid
- Once an application has been submitted, applicants are eligible to apply for a program scholarship as part of the application process.
- Gonzaga’s Financial Aid Office maintains a database of scholarships for students to access, search and apply for awards.
- Gonzaga Alumni are eligible for the Alumni Graduate Education Scholarship, which is equal to 15% off tuition rates.
- Gonzaga offers scholarships for international students. For details go to our International Graduate Student Scholarship webpage.
Assistantships provide graduate students with some financial help to pursue their degree.
There are a limited number of positions available. For questions or to submit an application, please contact Professor and Department Chair, Carolyn Cunningham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Work closely with faculty members
- Gain further expertise in your field; enhance research skills and develop pedagogical skills
- Acquire experience in leadership, interpersonal effectiveness and performance evaluation
Assistantship Application Deadlines
- August 1st for Fall
- December 10th for Spring
- April 10th for Summer
- As a demonstration of our appreciation and respect for military service, we offer a 10% tuition discount to all active service members, active service members’ spouses and veterans.
- Active duty service members must provide a recent LES statement, proof of orders, or letter from a commanding officer.
- Veterans will need to provide a DD214 that indicates an honorable discharge.
- To learn more about benefits and support available to members of the armed services, contact Veteran Services at (509) 313-6596.
- Boeing - 10% Discount*
- Bank of America - 10% Discount*
- Federal Employees - 10% Discount*
- Catholic Diocese of Spokane
Gonzaga University in partnership with the Catholic Diocese of Spokane offers a 50% tuition reduction to qualified full-time teachers, principals and Pastoral/Diocesan Ministers working in schools or parishes under the auspices of the Catholic Diocese of Spokane.
*Proof of employment is required for discount.
Employer Tuition Reimbursements
Many organizations offer tuition reimbursement programs. Please check with your benefits department for details.
You can work with the Student Accounts office to set up a payment plan for your tuition.
*Tuition rates are subject to change.