The members of our Advisory Board come from a variety of organizations, including Boeing, Avista, Starbucks, small local businesses, government, and news networks.
This diverse group of leaders meets twice a year to advise the dean, faculty, and staff on strategic planning, giving, and curricular initiatives to strengthen the school and promote our students and programs. The board has remained committed to the mission of Leadership Studies over the years, through many transitions in Administration and Leadership at the university. We are extremely grateful for our board members as they help inspire and bring life to our school.
Below is a current list of the School of Leadership Studies Advisory Board members.
- Jeff Adams - CEO, Horizon Credit Union
- Delores Alexander - VP of Supplier Management, The Boeing Company
- Jim Alling - CEO, Toms
- Howard Behar - Retired President, Starbucks Coffee Corporation
- Phil DiPofi - President/CEO, Northwest Farm Credit Services
- Dayna Eberhardt - VP for HR, Siren Retail, Global Coffee & Global Design, Starbucks Coffee Corporation
- Linda Underwood - Spokane Regional President, US Bank
- Jim Kouzes - Professional Trainer, Coach and Author
- Randy Krause - Fire Chief, Port of Seattle
- Ken Kress - CEO, BDS Marketing, LLC
- Lewis Lee - CEO/Global Head, Aon Intellectual Property Solutions
- Dan Mahoney - CEO Peer Group Chair, CEO Focus
- Scott Morris - Chairman, President & CEO - Avista Corporation
- George Murphy - President/CEO, GPM Enterprises LLC
- Kevin Parker - Owner, Dutch Bros Coffee, Spokane
- Glenn Reph - VP of Finance, Subsplash
- Brenda Rountree - Senior VP, First American Title, Pacific Region
- Buck Somes - CEO, GenPrime, Inc.
- Scott Spink - Director of Engineering, Plug Power
- Terry Stokesbary - Senior Program Director, M.J. Murdock Charitable Trust
- LTC Alan Westfield - Professor of Military Science, Gonzaga University ROTC
- Marie Wilson - Former Resettlement Officer, UNHCR