This optional concentration is designed for those who want to teach communication at the college level. You will develop your own teaching philosophy as you gain hands-on teaching experience through an internship.
- Develop a teaching philosophy
- Create a teaching portfolio
- Execute creative course design
- Understanding of classroom dynamics
- Understanding of Jesuit teaching philosophy
The successful completion of the College Teaching of Communication Concentration will be recognized on your degree transcript.
The Concentration Consists of 3 Classes
COML 510: Communication Teaching & Pedagogy
COML 520: Internship
Electives Courses - choose one
COML 509: Social Media Engagement and Analysis
COML 515: Relational Communication
COML 516: Media Literacy and Digital Citizenship
COML 513: Advanced Topics
Call or Text: (509) 313-6235 or (866) 380-5323