A graduate nursing degree from Gonzaga University prepares you for the future of nursing and the changing health care system.
We offer several online graduate degrees with multiple tracks for nurses who want to provide the highest quality patient care and advance their careers.
- RN to MSN
- MSN in Leadership in Healthcare
- MSN - 2 Nurse Practitioner Tracks
- 2nd MSN - 2 Nurse Practitioner Tracks
- PBDNP - 2 Nurse Practitioner Tracks
Gonzaga graduates are known for being practice-ready, influential thinkers, who are rigorously trained.
- Lead Quality Improvement
- Lead Change
- Solve Complex Health Policy Issues
- Improve Systems
- Research & Evidence-Based Practice
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Evidence Based Curriculum
- Flexible Online Courses
- Designed for Working Nurses
- 30 Years of Distance Learning Experience
- Experienced Practicing Faculty
- Student Support 6-days a Week
We take the Jesuit value of Cura Personalis to heart, educating the whole person, mind, body and spirit.
Gonzaga is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU). The BSN, MSN and DNP programs at Gonzaga University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
655 K Street NW, Suite 750
Washington, DC 20001
Gonzaga must obtain authorization from each state in order to admit students into an online program. The list provided here outlines the current status for each state by program.