There are several ways to finance your advanced nursing degree, including federal financial aid, employer reimbursements and scholarships.
We are here to help and ready to discuss the various ways to fund your education.
Call or Text (509) 313-6243 or (866) 380-5323
- Graduate and Doctoral student financial aid is not based on income
- Eligible students can receive up to $20,500
- Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) annually to be eligible
- Gonzaga University’s school code is 003778
- Students must be admitted as a matriculated student in a graduate program in order to receive federal financial aid
The School of Nursing & Human Physiology offers scholarships for students in all nursing programs. You can access the scholarship application here.
Graduate Scholarship Application
Applications for graduate scholarships should be submitted by:
- July 15th for fall semester
- November 1st for spring semester
- March 15th for summer semester
Gonzaga Alumni are eligible for the Alumni Graduate Education Scholarship, which is equal to 15% off tuition rates.
Gonzaga offers scholarships for international students.
For details go to our International Graduate Student Scholarship webpage.
Employer Tuition Reimbursements
Many organizations offer tuition reimbursement programs. Please check with your benefits department for details.
- Gonzaga offers a 10% discount for active duty service members, spouses of active duty service members and veterans enrolled in the Nursing Leadership in Healthcare program.
- Active duty service members must provide a recent LES statement, proof of orders, or letter from a commanding officer.
- Veterans will need to provide a DD214 that indicates an honorable discharge.
- To learn more about benefits and support available to members of the armed services, contact Veterans Services at (509) 313-6596.
You can work with the Student Accounts office to set up a payment plan for your tuition.
Call or Text and Admissions Counselor (866) 380-5323