There are several ways to finance your advanced nursing degree, including federal financial aid, employer reimbursements and scholarships.
If you have any questions please contact an Admissions Counselor.
Call or text (866) 380-5323
- Graduate and Doctoral student financial aid is not based on income
- Eligible students can receive up to $20,500
- Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) annually to be eligible
- Gonzaga University’s school code is 003778
- Students must be admitted as a matriculated student in a graduate program in order to receive federal financial aid
The School of Nursing & Human Physiology offers scholarships for students in all nursing programs. You can access the scholarship application here.
Graduate Scholarship Application
Applications for graduate scholarships should be submitted by:
- April 15th for fall semester
- November 1st for spring semester
- March 15th for summer semester
Employer Tuition Reimbursements
Many organizations offer tuition reimbursement programs. Please check with your benefits department for details.
Gonzaga offers a 10% discount for active duty service members, spouses of active duty service members and veterans enrolled in the Health Systems Leadership program.
To learn more about benefits and support available to members of the armed services, contact Gonzaga's Office of Veterans Affairs at (509) 313-6596.
You can work with the Student Accounts office to set up a payment plan for your tuition.
Call or Text and Admissions Counselor (866) 380-5323