Increase your knowledge and hone your skills as an advanced practice nurse with Gonzaga University’s Online Master of Science in Nursing, MSN degree. Our program gives you the tools to make a difference in the lives of patients by giving the highest quality of care.
Gonzaga gives you three options to advance your career. No matter which track you choose, you will receive a quality education recognized by employers.
- First-time MSN/NP test takers will achieve a passing score on either the AANP or ANCC Certification Exam
- Facilitates effective communication and interprofessional collaboration
- Demonstrates a commitment to ethical principles in decision-making and practice
- Utilizes best evidence as a basis for decision-making in a defined area of advanced nursing practice
- Demonstrates leadership and advocacy in defined areas of advanced nursing practice
- Demonstrates or promotes safe and effective practice in a defined advanced nursing role
There are many ways to pay for your degree. From federal financial aid, to scholarships, to payment plans, Gonzaga can help you navigate the process and figure out the best way to finance your degree.
Gonzaga is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU). The baccalaureate, MSN and DNP programs at Gonzaga University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education:
655 K Street NW, Suite 750
Washington, DC 20001